1. The projects must be original and related to Science & Technology or Management. Supplementary devices or equipment needed to run a project or any feature can be brought.
2. The project presentation must fully adhere to the project submitted at the time of registration.
3. Supporting figures, diagrams, or pictures can be displayed in the stall so as to make the project more informative and clearer.
4. The projects including their constituents MUST NOT contain any hazardous or unauthorized chemicals and explosives or other dangerous materials.
5. Projects will be allowed for presentation and discussion based on the norms of good scientific practices.
6. The Organizing Committee shall provide electric power connections, if needed, only for the projects but institutional participants must bring all required accessories.
7. All the participants are requested to be in formal or institutional attire.
8. The final selection of projects (institution-wise) which can be entered in this Exhibition-cum-Competition will be made by the Scientific Committee. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Scientific Committee will be final.